Kia Owners Club Forum banner

Sportage Car Mats

6K views 25 replies 16 participants last post by  Old Nick 
#1 ·
Having just purchased the latest GT Line S, I'm told by my dealer in Bedford that a set of floor mats are regarded as an extra and not supplied with the vehicle. Is this correct?

#11 ·
Still waiting on my rubber mats as they are on back order :(

• Sad
Reactions: ads
#16 ·
I got Gen 4 set of rubber mats in the Gen 5 , the drivers mat is a lot different but others not a bad fit

Reactions: rhino7
#18 ·
I was a noob and bought some mats thinking they weren't included so now I have two sets of GT Line carpet mats.

I don't think I can return them as I've opened the packaging, so if you want them for a reasonable price let me know. I'm happy to do around half price due to my own stupidity for ordering and opening them!

#21 ·
You should never have agreed to buy the car unless you finalize everything you wanted in the price of the car I got free servicing free mats I make sure they swap the wheels because of corrosion I made sure they swap some inner panels due to slight damage and I got a full tank of fuel and I wouldn't sign the paperwork until all this was correct and they were begging me also making sure it's the end of the month will force the sales manager to push and get everything done because if they don't meet their targets he doesn't get his bonus always play hard to get

#25 ·
When I picked my car up yesterday I was told rubber mats for the Sportage are not available yet. So I had carpet not rubber mats as part of the deal.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.