Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Having just purchased the latest GT Line S, I'm told by my dealer in Bedford that a set of floor mats are regarded as an extra and not supplied with the vehicle. Is this correct?

·
Registered
770 Posts
They should throw them in for you. Them or a tank of petrol. They'll probably opt for the mats as they're much cheaper at moment!
I got mats & full tank of petrol in my deal :)

Reactions: Robriotuk and ads

·
Registered
770 Posts
Get the rubber one's....(matts)...😁I got given the carpet one's thrown in 🙄....and they are crap as in holds too much mud and crap your alway's be cleaning them....
Still waiting on my rubber mats as they are on back order :(

• Sad
Reactions: ads

·
Registered
On Order: GT-Line S PHEV Dark Penta Metal (Ordered 11/03/22. Expected by July 2022)
43 Posts
Still waiting on my rubber mats as they are on back order :(
Do you have any details on the rubber mats? I couldn’t find them for the new Sportage but much prefer them. I‘ve tried 3rd party rubber mats in the past but it’s hit and miss as to whether the inside of the car smells like a tyre factory for months!

·
Registered
67 Posts
Smelly rubber Matts.....Had that on my girl friends Venga Kia....scrub them washing liquid really hard!!!...then leave in warm sunny weather for a day...hope helps😁.....kiapartsuk.com

·
Registered
770 Posts
Well that’s interesting …. does that mean that the mats for the previous Sportage fit OK?
I got Gen 4 set of rubber mats in the Gen 5 , the drivers mat is a lot different but others not a bad fit

Reactions: rhino7

·
Registered
2022 Sportage GT-Line 1.6T GDi ISG (Infra Red)
36 Posts
Having just purchased the latest GT Line S, I'm told by my dealer in Bedford that a set of floor mats are regarded as an extra and not supplied with the vehicle. Is this correct?
I was a noob and bought some mats thinking they weren't included so now I have two sets of GT Line carpet mats.

I don't think I can return them as I've opened the packaging, so if you want them for a reasonable price let me know. I'm happy to do around half price due to my own stupidity for ordering and opening them!

·
Registered
On Order: GT-Line S PHEV Dark Penta Metal (Ordered 11/03/22. Expected by July 2022)
43 Posts
I was a noob and bought some mats thinking they weren't included so now I have two sets of GT Line carpet mats.

I don't think I can return them as I've opened the packaging, so if you want them for a reasonable price let me know. I'm happy to do around half price due to my own stupidity for ordering and opening them!
Is this because your dealer threw a freebie set in? My dealer told me that they aren‘t included said that they’ll include a set + boot liner without me even asking.

·
Registered
2022 Sportage GT-Line 1.6T GDi ISG (Infra Red)
36 Posts
Is this because your dealer threw a freebie set in? My dealer told me that they aren‘t included said that they’ll include a set + boot liner without me even asking.
Yeah they threw a set in along with a bunch of cleaning stuff, but they never mentioned it before and I didn't realise it would be included.

It's my first new car and I've always had to buy mats separately for used cars so I didn't know what to expect. I needed to use the car immediately so I bought a set of mats and a boot liner in advance.

Went to collect the car, opened the boot, and discovered it was full of stuff!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts