Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys just to let you know fitted manual hubs to my kia last week also put on a set of chunky tyres off a vitara same fitment if anyone wants to know.Took it off road today and it was brilliant ive read alot of ppl saying these sportages are no good off road their wrong only problum is their low to the ground so gotta be carefull in that sense but a 2inch lift kit will solve that.I had to post this as they havent got a very good name but manual hubs are the way forward

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi Andy, My Sportage is 1998 and my 4WD does not work and I checked the vacuum pipes to the front hubs and they are all perished, it is obvious they have not worked in a long time. So, I was thinking of fitting the manual hubs! Can you send me a link please, so I can go and see how they work, how do I operate them and where can I buy them please?
Thanks Alan

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi alan
I had the same problem with my sportage i changed to manual because they are the most reliable i got them from www.arbil4x4.co.uk and the part number is 60247 they was very easy to fit around half hour comes with simple to use and follow instructions.And very easy to use just click them in when you want to use them select 4wd in your cab and away you go ive done some serious off roading since ive had them and they have not let me down once.Once your finished just put in 2wd jump out and unclick them takes about 1minute.These parts is also located in uk in the midlands which suprised me because thesejeeps is very hard to get parts for im looking for a suspension lift in the uk but not a chance.Any probs or more help please get in touch.... all the best hope Andrew

1 - 3 of 3 Posts