Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have just purchased a demonstrator with 1700 miles on the clock, this came with the manual for the car but not the sat nav/ infotainment head unit manual, so have no info regarding UVO connect or any advance settings for the unit. The dealer cannot find one and is doubful that it ever had one. Please can other owners advise if this is the case?

·
Super Moderator
3,409 Posts
The media manual is now online here. Frankly the software has change so much in recent years the manual that came with my car is now useless.
Edit: as an aside, the Kia media system and map updates are available for DIY. However do not rush to update, there are some issues with the current release.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Many thanks for the information. My local dealer, very willing and helpful found the same info for me today.
It seems that there are no up to date paper copys of the Sat Nav or multimedia manals now.
I would say it is a failing on the part of Kia Customer Service not to make this more widely known.

·
Super Moderator
9,389 Posts
Many thanks for the information. My local dealer, very willing and helpful found the same info for me today.
It seems that there are no up to date paper copys of the Sat Nav or multimedia manals now.
I would say it is a failing on the part of Kia Customer Service not to make this more widely known.
TBH. The previous paper ones were useless.

I thought that the head units now had a link to the online manual via a QR code.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts