Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I'm a new Kia owner. I have a e-niro 4+ since July and I absolutely love it. I hope you can help me with a mystery. When I got the car in July the infotainment screen was split. Sat nav on the larger left screen and a blackish smaller right screen showed information about where the nearest high speed charger is to where I currently am driving. I'm blowed if I can recreate the right hand info screen especially with the nearest charging station info. I know how to get the right screen to enlarge junction layouts etc but I just cannot recreate the charging point locations. Any help would be welcomed.

Super Moderator
Any chance of some screen shots? Mine only seems to offer an open and close option.

I think this be a version issue.
Can you say which map version you have? I guess @ EUR.12.
If you have 13 or 14 you may need to enable split screen.
Anyway screenshots of Right hand side after tapping on it. I'm on Eur.14, but also did the same in Eur.13
Product Gadget Automotive tire Font Motor vehicle

Gadget Font Automotive exterior Personal luxury car Electronic device

Gadget Automotive design Personal luxury car Cameras & optics Automotive tire

Automotive tire Netbook Gadget Personal luxury car Font

Motor vehicle Speedometer Automotive design Gauge Automotive tire

Gadget Automotive design Automotive exterior Font Display device

Registered
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks iooi,
My car's not here at the moment so I'll check later. I definitely had a black info screen on the right like that at some time when I first had the car so I must be missing something.
Can you remember if yours can show the nearest charging stations probably when you have a route set in the satnav?
Thanks, I'll see what version I have.

Super Moderator
Mine won't show charging stations. As mine is a Self Charging HEV.

TBH. I would be using one of the 3rd party apps for charging stations, as I gather that the Kia offering is not as update as others.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
What a numpty I am馃槀
I've sorted it.
The one thing I hadn't done was try sliding the right hand smaller map screen upwards. I didn't know you can do that. I was waiting in the car earlier today so I had a play and discovered it by accident including being able to show the nearest fast charging station. 馃檮

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.