Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking at buying a 2022 (not new shspe) self charging niro 3, on the test drive I noticed there was no speed limit warning on the dash as there was with my optima and previous sportage, is there a way to switch it on or do you have to have the sat nav on to show the limit.
Also what is the button with a battery on for on the lower right of the steering wheel.
Cheers

Super Moderator
I would guess the button is "12V Battery Reset" As like the 2020 Niro HEV> you do not have a traditional 12V battery it is a lithium one.
So in the event of the 12V being flat. You press that & it takes power from the Hybrid battery to get you going.

Not sure if the PHEV has the Speed on the dash. If it has, then you enable it in the menu's on the steering wheel. No need for sat nav to be on.

Registered
Kia Niro 3 PHEV (70-plate) Horizon Blue
I would guess the button is "12V Battery Reset" As like the 2020 Niro HEV> you do not have a traditional 12V battery it is a lithium one.
So in the event of the 12V being flat. You press that & it takes power from the Hybrid battery to get you going.

Not sure if the PHEV has the Speed on the dash. If it has, then you enable it in the menu's on the steering wheel. No need for sat nav to be on.
Speed limit is on the dash in the 2020 Niro PHEV

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the replies, I'll have to go through the menu when I get the car, the other thing I have just realised is it has a digital dash and not the analogue clocks, but I don't know what year this changed

1 - 4 of 4 Posts