Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have recently changed my Niro 3 PHEV 2020 for a new Niro 3 PHEV 2022 basically the same design and trim of car just newer. On the 2020 car the car detected speed and no overtaking signs and displayed them on the instrument panel as well as the centre display map. On the new car speed limit signs and no overtaking signs are not detected and the speed limit displayed on the map is that contained within the map data. Why has this feature of the Niro 3 PHEV been removed. Software has moved from MY20 to MY22

·
Registered
EV6 GT-line S AWD with heatpump in Yacht Blue on order
53 Posts
I have recently changed my Niro 3 PHEV 2020 for a new Niro 3 PHEV 2022 basically the same design and trim of car just newer. On the 2020 car the car detected speed and no overtaking signs and displayed them on the instrument panel as well as the centre display map. On the new car speed limit signs and no overtaking signs are not detected and the speed limit displayed on the map is that contained within the map data. Why has this feature of the Niro 3 PHEV been removed. Software has moved from MY20 to MY22
Here you go @spaul.stocks Speed Limit Warning, If your car is "equipped":-

John.

·
Super Moderator
10,561 Posts
I know on the "4" HEV you access it via the 2 page menu option on steering wheel & it's somewhere in one of the menu options. Maybe ASSIST
Assuming manual is the same as 2020 car it will be around 4-65 for the options if you do not want to sit & plough through the options in car 1st (y)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts