Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the speed camera warning enabled and the system does warn me. However the volume of the warning dink is very low and easily missed. Does anyone know if the volume can be adjusted and how?
I have found a setting for navigation alerts which goes from low to high but this does nothing for speed camera alerts.

·
Registered
Stonic 1st Edition
1,470 Posts
Have a look at my post here (actually in relation to people who want the alerts lower off 🤣- this may help;

Reactions: JamJar

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Have a look at my post here (actually in relation to people who want the alerts lower off 🤣- this may help;
By Jove sir - I think you've cracked it. I've just been down to the car and turned up the Sound effects. It seems to be the right sound and was set very low. Haven't been able to test it yet but am confident that this is the solution.
Thanks for your help.

·
Registered
Stonic 1st Edition
1,470 Posts
By Jove sir - I think you've cracked it. I've just been down to the car and turned up the Sound effects. It seems to be the right sound and was set very low. Haven't been able to test it yet but am confident that this is the solution.
Thanks for your help.
GR8 - when you are able to confirm it's fixed it could you post in the linked forum so those who want the Bings lower, or off, can benefit.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts