Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2022 KIA SPORTAGE GTLine S 1.6T HEV AWD Experience Green/Black
456 Posts
Does anyone know if you can fit a full size 19 inch alloy wheel where the 17 inch space saver wheel is. On a 2019 kia Sportage 1.6 crdi
I have a 2019 1600 gtlineS and I have a full sized 19inch in the boot well without problems. Spare saver relegated to the shed lol (y) ;)

Reactions: Taxcode

·
Registered
304 Posts
I have a 2018 Sportage, which has the facility to lower the boot floor, but only have a spacesaver. As mr.macspot says a full size spare will fit in the well but I do not think that the boot floor will then adjust to the lower setting. Not a problem if that does not matter to you.

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
yes, although you lose the lower floor setting, as the rim and tyre are deeper than the spacesaver.
Unless the lower boot floor is imperative, go for it.

Reactions: Taxcode

·
Registered
2022 KIA SPORTAGE GTLine S 1.6T HEV AWD Experience Green/Black
456 Posts
Hi. Thanks for the reply. Did you have to fit a tyer pressure monitor sensor to the 19inch full size spare alloy wheel.
No because it was a spare that I purchased from the dealer for my last car that came complete with the tpms

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi, I removed my 19 inch alloys to give the inside of the wheels a clean.and tried to fit the 19 inch alloy where the 17 inch space saver is. but does not fit my 2019 kia Sportage 1.6 crdi which as a flat floor and no well where the the space saver is, so the boots must be different on a 1.6 diesel and the petrol model

·
Super Moderator
3,410 Posts
Hi, I removed my 19 inch alloys to give the inside of the wheels a clean.and tried to fit the 19 inch alloy where the 17 inch space saver is. but does not fit my 2019 kia Sportage 1.6 crdi which as a flat floor and no well where the the space saver is, so the boots must be different on a 1.6 diesel and the petrol model
Is it a mild hybrid? If so then my apologies I had overlooked that they had introduced the mild hybrid during 2019.
I think it probably looks the same as mine under the floor.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.