Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi probably a stupid question but bought a carens crdi about 5 weeks ago - just gone to check the spare wheel which the booklet said is under the car and it isnt there but there appears to be a tyre puncture repair kit that plugs into the cigarette lighter -- is this there instead of a spare wheel or should there be on, its an 09 model by the way. Suspect it wasnt there when I bought it cursing myself for not checkingCheers
Robbie

·
Registered
476 Posts
AFAIK all model Carens "should" have a spare wheel in the carrier underneath which is accessed through the boot, it sounds like yours has been removed & replaced with a can of squirty cream, not good!
Mark.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi cheers for getting back, the car has a tyre mobility kit that has some tyre repair fluid that seals and pumps up the tyre thats why I was wondering is cars have either a spare wheel or this kit, should have both so will go back to the dealer tomorrowthanks again
rob

·
Registered
476 Posts
Viking Paul has confirmed that your situation is correct & I was wrong, not quite sure why there are 2 seperate threads covering this topic?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts