Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recently purchased new Venga1. Space saver spare no use to me as I live in Scrabster ( extreme north of Scotland ) Had vision of puncture on A9 in the middle of nowhere and having to drive dozens of miles on temporary spare. Asked my local Kia agent, Dicksons of Inverness ( 120 miles away ) for cost and delivery time for fullsize spare. They said they did not know where to get such a thing. never mind cost and delivery!!! I phoned Kia HQ and was told that I must deal through my local agent. I explained my predicament, but Kia insisted that I must go through the local agent.

Anyone help me?

·
Registered
23 Posts
buy a 2nd hand wheel and tyre off ebay. type in "Kia breaking" in the search bar, you will find loads of cars there. Delivered to your door or collect. Schimples

·
Registered
16 Posts
im confused you just need to order the same wheel that you have on the car and a new tyre im sure the kia dealer can do that if they alloy wheels and you want a steel spare just order the steel rim form the venga 1 hope that helps

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you Mr. B
I have the tyre size and make but I'm damned if I can get anyone to sell me a steel wheel for the Venga1. As I said, my local agent hasn't a clue and Kia insists I deal with them!!

I typed Kia breakingin e-bay and got a site that claimed they represented 247 firms. I filled in the details, emailed back and awaited results - again nobody has a steel wheel for a Venga1

Like you, I don't see the problem. It should be perfectly straight forward - But I still do not have a full size spare wheel!

Regards,

Mugwump

1 - 4 of 4 Posts