Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, looking to upgrade all my speakers, as much as I love my picanto, the speakers have always been pretty bad in Kia`s. Just wondered if anyone else has done this and if so what did you go for? Thanks.

·
Registered
2022 Ceed GT line 1.5TGDI - Fusion Orange
486 Posts
Start here then adapt to suit your car. Sound and the perception thereof is personal, so what sounds good to me might not to you, as such I'd suggest you audition speakers or just set a budget and move from there

·
Registered
347 Posts
trouble with upgrading the speakers is will the head unit be able to get the best out of the new ones,

it then starts the journey down the rabbit hole, much easier back in my day where head unit swaps were easy as they had amp out plugs,

·
Registered
2022 Ceed GT line 1.5TGDI - Fusion Orange
486 Posts
trouble with upgrading the speakers is will the head unit be able to get the best out of the new ones,

it then starts the journey down the rabbit hole, much easier back in my day where head unit swaps were easy as they had amp out plugs,
Clearly you haven't looked at the link I posted.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Start here then adapt to suit your car. Sound and the perception thereof is personal, so what sounds good to me might not to you, as such I'd suggest you audition speakers or just set a budget and move from there
Ah yes of course.. after a few weeks of searching around for speaker fitments I've eventually given up. Going to take it to a company to see what they recommend doing to it. I did look at your link and it is very helpful and thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Not so worried about getting the best out of the speakers because I don't want to go too crazy with changing so many bits and spending a fortune. Plus at this point anything done to the speakers is a massive improvement.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts