Kia Owners Club Forum banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
525 Posts
Ah, so the extra tweets are not for that purpose!

I think its a pretty decent set up in mine and the 2's I have driven. I am a bit of an Audiophile and i dont have any complaints!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Generally I reckon it to be a pretty neutral system. It does not suffer from much obvious colouration (unlike many car systems) and is good with both spoken voice and music. The sound does lack extension and weight where the music really demands it, but that is no big deal in a car system anyway.

I find a little 32GB low profile memory stick holds plenty of tunes, so no point in using an outside source apart from web radio through the phone (DAB on the cheap)

Chris

·
Registered
525 Posts
ChrisGB said:
I find a little 32GB low profile memory stick holds plenty of tunes, so no point in using an outside source apart from web radio through the phone (DAB on the cheap)

Same here, I use a Sandisk Cruizer Fit 16GB drive, but there is a 32GB i beleive available now.

And also using TuneIT on android to listen to 6 Music via the mobile web through the bluetooth streaming, works a treat.

·
Registered
51 Posts
big_boz said:
ChrisGB said:

Same here, I use a Sandisk Cruizer Fit 16GB drive, but there is a 32GB i beleive available now.

And also using TuneIT on android to listen to 6 Music via the mobile web through the bluetooth streaming, works a treat.
I could not find the Fit in 32Gb, but Verbatim and HP both do low profile drives that barely protrude in that capacity. The fit seems the most compact of the lot though. I use tunein radio on the phone and it generally works ok if the signal is good. Can drop out sometimes though, particularly in some areas. I also find myself streaming radio off the PC and playing the programmes from the memory stick the next day. Not quite DAB, but not far off.

Chris

21 - 27 of 27 Posts