Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
618 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all been reading a few posts lately on sound proofing the boot , seems to be mainly American cars, while looking for my buffeting noise I stripped the boot completely apart from battery, I was amazed how much noise was transmitted through the rear floor, has anyone soundproofed their boot and does it sound better ? guy on Facebook reckons its the best £60 his spent, any thoughts cheers

·
Registered
57 Posts
I dont have a stinger but soundproofing boot and bulkhead usually gives good results after that door skin and floor

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hopefully my Stinger will finally be ready in the next few weeks and the S4 goes Tuesday.

I have already bought 36 squatre feet of soundproofing and some closed cell foam for the boot and doors. The doors are just a thing I have done to a number of cars even my Jag XJ. Looking forward to getting the car as so close to getting it, after been waiting for it since March!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Hope you enjoy it. So far i have not done anything too my Stonic. First car for many years not having some kind of sound upgrade. Who know plenty of time 👍

1 - 4 of 4 Posts