Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you can be bothered to open a silly thread like this - post something about your Soul instead!!.... the tumbleweed is killing me!.

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Auto Express have a report of the Soul Searcher CRDi 126 bhp. They appear to quite like it but recon the cheaper CRDi models with smaller alloys and a £3000 lower price tag are better buys.

Paul

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Has anybody seen any indepth roadtests of the Soul (other than Autoexpress)... as i wouldnt mind ordering some back copies and have a read.

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Fussychick said:
And there was I thinking you'd done the most pointless mod ever

I notice the other viewers were too embarassed to comment
Its the interaction that make these forums useful, even the smallest comment or observation can spark something that helps others or us all.

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
lots of road tests ,NCAP tests on U Tube. 5th gear have a road test on their site.Top Gear have one as well.
I think that the black dome on the dash board is adigitalmole hill and I have looked everywhere and I cannot find any extra nipples.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Grrrrrrr I wish I'd already got my Soul, I'd know what you were talking about then! I feel a bit of a fraud being on here as I'm not yet a Kia owner.

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
We will have to create a virtual soul for you fussychick, then at least you will not feel so out of it.
What we need are some suggestions for the colour, model and extra's that are fitted to it.

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
the dashboard nipple could be many things..... air con sensor, light sensor for auto lights in other markets, ariel for satellite radio in other markets???

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
This is not fair,a flashing nipple indeed. All we have is a black non flashing one and I am now going tomake sure that the one I have lights up,I will get my torch out and flash that at it.

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Imagine the headline in the Sun...... "Northern Soul owner caught flashing at Dashboard Nipple"......oh the shame!.......

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
Kia are bringing out a new model of the Soul it will be called the Kia Soul SCARAMANGA due to its extra nipple.

Eh will I get me coat

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Sorry to upset all you Soul owners again but spotted today that our Ceed has two nipples (both at the front, one on each side) but only one flashes.

Experience has taught me that nipples normally hunt in pairs.

Paul

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Experience has taught me that when hunting, nipples often group together in eights for protection.... or is that just sheep????

1 - 20 of 20 Posts