Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry about the heading, but i was looking for a witty headline anyway I have fallen in love with the soul2, but it looks like i'm not going to be able to get one just yet, I have been told that the new auto diesel that I desire so badly is not available at the moment as they are doing the new facelift version, the dealer and Head office aren't sure when they are going to open the order books. I've tried the nissans and citroens (sorry for swearing) but the soul will be perfect for me, getting in and out of some cars are difficult as they are too low down, the soul seems just great when your disabled (or sligthly broken as my daughter tells me) . The drivers seat is just the right height, there is plenty of head and leg room as well for my son, all 6ft 5 of him and room enough in the back for those 2 car seats for the little peeps. I would of thought that the dealer would be snatching my hand off to get my order and i really do hope they get back to me soon as it is the only car that has ticked every box of my requirements. I can't wait for that day when I wake up look out of my bedroom window and see that nice shiny car on the driveway.

Mike

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Nice choice Mike...... do the waiting!!... it will be worth it, the new 2012 versions look to be a major improvement over our Soul and our Soul are pretty damn good.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I will definitely do the wait, but it's child @ Christmas syndrome I want one now lol. I'm also wondering if there may be any other additions to the spec on the new facelift version, (whispers) maybe cruise control as standard? now that would be the big juicy cherry on top of the icing.

·
Registered
283 Posts
The drive height is perfect in the Soul and quite comfortable, had a focus before and that would do yer back in just getting in and out of the thing,agree with Tempest they could do with cruise control for sure.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts