Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Just fitted some 16in Rota Slipstream wheels to my black Soul echo with Falken ZE912s on and it has certainly improved the ride. Fitted white so it still looks good.

My OEM white 18in wheels fitted with Nexens are up for grabs, only done 100miles if someone wants to make me an offer.

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
did the road noise improve with the Falken Tyres?...... or did you have not enough time with the Nexens to make a comparison.

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
I still amquite happy with the Hankooks on the 18" wheel though I would love to be able to compare a smaller wheel for noise and ride quality.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes the road noise has definitely improved and no clattering over minor bumps. Now the

steering doesn`t try to self centre when you dont` want it to and the car seems nippier, whether that is the weight of the new wheels I am not sure. Shouldn`t say too much or no-one will buy the old ones

Will post a picture when I get a minute.

·
Registered
62 Posts
old git, might be worth keeping the old wheels, incase of resale later, some people like to have the original

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
Just google imaged the Rotas, they look lovely....did you go for black with your black soul (that sou nds bad lol).....I`ve black (red rim) alloys on my black Pro Ceed, look great.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
No, I got the white, as the car is black with white trim and matches the "go faster" stripes

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
The best market for the wheels would be the USA.... they had the white ones on their Denim model and Tiger models.... but the postage weight would be prohibitive. Mind you - they would look fab on a clear white soul 1 or 2 too.

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
eyebee said:
Like green wellies on a black sheep.
Do lurking suzuki owners have the right to take the mickey any more on here??????....lol.

How you doing Mate?.....Suzuki behaving?.....Missing the Samba?.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Ticking over mate. Suzuki only back at dealers for a service, good little 50 mpg runabout BUT a wave of nostalgia sweeps over me every time I see a Soul. Lots more of them about now, I wouldn`t rule out getting another one or even a Rio.
Weather men say a cold spell is due, try to avoid slipping into any more `wooly jumpers`.

Cheers Ian.

·
Registered
139 Posts
hi , go to kia buzz.com and scroll down to see a custom soul it was built for Michelle Wie and sports 20 inch wheels looks pretty good enjoy,not a soul owner yet enjoying my kia venga at the moment

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
graham60 said:
hi , go to kia buzz.com and scroll down to see a custom soul it was built for Michelle Wie and sports 20 inch wheels looks pretty good enjoy,not a soul owner yet enjoying my kia venga at the moment

Enjoy the Venga, its a Soul in a sensible suit.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts