Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thinking about buying soul, does anyone on here have one?

Want to know what one looks like? But not a brochure picture!!!!

Also what's different options for interior mats? Are the dealer mud flaps worth it?

Thanks

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
We all have one. Have a look in the owners gallery thread for our cars. Dealer mats fit best and have the correct fittings, aftermarket ones often dont. Dealer mud flaps look good, fit perfect and protect little. Best fit them then add some extensions to them.
Edited by: tempest

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Hi Zorrosoul. Tempest is right the dealer mudflaps are useful easy to fit but need to be larger to be fully effective,dealer mats are the best,I don't have them and the ones I have are crap.Look on the gallery there are some good pics, the soul is a good car,has a few faults but if you get one you can forgive it the faults it has .Buy a diesel if you can ask Tempset about the paint protection as it WILL collect stone chips ,its just how the shape is. Had to replace the screen on my other car this week because of a stone chip so all cars collect them but the soul has a big front and its a good target. I don't think you will regret buying one.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
So nobody has a soul searcher? I would have thought they would have at least one owner on the forum. I see loads of tempest models and echo models on the roads in Norfolk , not many burners thou

1 - 7 of 7 Posts