Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
12th of October is now pencilled in on my calender in big bright letters, went to the dealers today and placed our order for the Soul 2 so in 11 days a shiny red machine will be sitting proudly on our driveway. It's currently in Grimsby so the dealer says awaiting it's pre delivery clean up, didn't realise Kia's shipment went there always thought it was Avonmouth.
So the countdown now begins, we're all excited and cant wait lol

·
Registered
283 Posts
Well done Sasquatch. Do you know the full spec?
Just to wet your appetite;

·
Registered
336 Posts
I wonder if those wheels will stay cleaner than the current ones? Not that I'm overly bothered as Kev often runs out to clean the wheels on mine

I'm a bit like you in that respect Dave, it's a car and although I'd like it to stay looking new for as long as possible, I'm not obsessive about it

·
Registered
283 Posts
I think those are 18s. Hunting around these seem the only option so maybe the 16s will turn out like this.

Kia GB are doing a pretty poor job - selling cars which the owner doesn't quite know what he/she is getting. Poor show Kia - get your finger out.
However, wheels are wheels and unless you clean them they will look a mess regardless of the design.

·
Registered
13 Posts
How did you manage to order a red one?? I was told this colour wasn't coming out until later? I wanted a red one but have now had to settle for a new Sould 2 Facelift in Bright Silver and I don't even know my delivery date yet.

Rachel

·
Registered
283 Posts
Well I sat in one today. This Soul 2 petrol was at my local dealer awaiting delivery to customer. It is in "Tempest" grey which I must say suites it very well. The photos are not brilliant from my phone but you can see a few things;
The new rear lights and so far this one is badgeless;

I'm also pleased to se my prediction on the wheels was correct (for once!);

You can't tell from this but the headlights really bulge out. They are not HID and I struggled to see the led side lights but for some reason I can see them in the photo.

The inside "soul" trim is carried on around the door panels but I'm not sure if I like the inserts in the doors and around the gear stick. I think they are supposed to be silver but they looked very pale grey.

You can just see them here but I never got a photo with the door open like a clot;

This one was built in July so they should be coming through in volume soon. I was offered one in red!

The radio and the aircon look good and the rear parcel shelf is now fabric to aid folding the seats down. There was a centre dash speaker but no sub-woofer on this model.

Without the engine running I could slip it through all 6 gears like a hot knife through butter - NO notchiness!

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Had a call from our dealer today can pick up our soul next Thursday at 1100hrs also got told our registration number getting very Excited now , who needs Christmas lol pics will def follow
Just wonder what we'll name it? What do you call yours?
Edited by: sasquatch_uk

·
Registered
13 Posts
Did you pick up your new Soul yesterday? Are you happy with it? I have just picked up mine this morning and so far I am very pleased with it - its so funny that the car tells you what gear you should be in.
I went to flash someone through and ended up wiping the windows lol. I will get used to the controls being on the wrong side soon though.

Rachel

1 - 20 of 22 Posts