Kia Owners Club Forum banner
21 - 40 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Just looking through the fixtures for the Euro Championships, best if we do it in July sometime after the first (final). Not that i reckon England will get that far,but we live in hope. Anyone for the Cotswolds.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Cotswolds fine by me. Perhaps we can do a drive by of Jeremy Clarksons' house? lol

·
Registered
283 Posts
Lets wait and see if someone else comes up with something else, (seaside perhaps) but if not im sure we can arrange something around here. Meet up and then have a drive over the hills and then to a country pub.

·
Registered
309 Posts
tempest said:
not even gonna offer a wet and miserable wales as an option!!!!......lol

I have heard ,Thatwhen the sun is in alignment with Mercury & Venus , the Earth is exposed & on that day its Sunny in Wales .

·
Registered
283 Posts
Cant help the good ol, english weather either im afraid, have got a place to meet up just outside Cheltenham( the old mans farm) going to have a drive round next week and check out some places. But nothing set in concrete, so as I said any place will do us if someone else comes up with somewhere else.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Having been a Soul owner since 2010, I've now been seduced by the newer version, the Hunter and hope to take delivery next week, again Moonlight Blue.

Love the 6 speed and all the other tweaks - will keep you updated - shame they still haven't taken on girly colours or I would have gone for the Quantum...

Any feedback from current owners please?

·
Registered
43 Posts
hiya, i was supposed to pick up my hunter today, but have now been told it wont be here till next week, i to have opted for the blue as the green i thought was absolutely awful with a beige interior, with 2 cocker spaniels the black interior was a lot more practical, i love the orange they do in other countries

·
Registered
283 Posts
Ok folks we had a ride over the Cotswolds and if we still want to meet this way hopefully it will go something like this..(for people with Google maps) Meet at Court farm,Stoke Orchard,GLOS GL52 7RY between 12 and 1pm ,drive through Broadway(Worcestershire) on to Stow on the Wold then Bourton on the Water and back over the hills to the Pheasant Inn,Toddington,Glos GL54 5DT. (They do B&B Fussy at £25 a night). The Pub is right by a Steam Railway if anyone is interested. Total mileage 50. Saturday july 14 if thats ok.

21 - 40 of 78 Posts