Kia Owners Club Forum banner

Will you be attending

• YES......can't wait

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No.......washing my hair

• Maybe........I used to be indecisive....

1 - 20 of 119 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just to give Sylo an idea of how may teabags to bring along!!!!............Sorry for the confusion ova the date.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bit of an update......just phoned the Pheasant Inn in Toddington and wastold it's £25 b&b, p/p, p/n with a shared bathroom.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Here's the itinerary courtesy of SYLO -
Meet at Court farm,Stoke Orchard,GLOS GL52 7RY between 12 and 1pm ,drive through Broadway(Worcestershire) on to Stow on the Wold then Bourton on the Water and back over the hills to the Pheasant Inn,Toddington,Glos GL54 5DT.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Sounds good, I think it would be a good couple of days away, just have to hope i can get the kids looked after and I'm not away with work, fingers crossed.

Thanks for the info guys, the pheasant inn looks really nice.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
How many of us are on Facebook? We need to advertise the "Meet" a bit......F/B has a US site and I'm trying to put together a UK one...the more the merrier I say!!

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hahaha.....Keep up with the times mun Gary......half the population can't be wrong LOL. Don't tell me we've got a "twit" amongst us.....

·
Registered
79 Posts
Sound's interesting :) Let's hope this one is drier than the last lol! I will check my diary and see if me and the Hubby can make it in our Soul Burner!!! :)

·
Registered
43 Posts
im waiting to see if hubby is off , if so we will both come, if not id love to come on my own, hubby being an rac man , being on my own is the norm lol

·
Registered
283 Posts
Just up the road from you sasquatch, Im sure you will enjoy meeting everyone,we had a good time at the last one despite the rain. Not like it is at the moment ,snowing.( knew i should have got the front tyres replaced).

·
Registered
79 Posts
Had a very light dusting of snow here but hoping we get a good load so the grandchildren can go out and play in it, they're going stir crazy lol

1 - 20 of 119 Posts