Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My first thoughts on driving away from the dealers was of real peace and quiet and the amount of torque available (note to self watch right foot), after a few minutes of acclimatization I began to enjoy it and appreciate things like the Head Up Display what a useful tool, you are also very concious of the regenerative braking as it is quite noticable and makes you change your driving style to benefit from it. All to soon I was home but those first immpressions have been reinforced every time I get behind the wheel, shopping trips only at the moment because of Covid19 but I can't wait to roam further afield. Stay safe and healthy. CJ

·
Registered
1 Posts
My first thoughts on driving away from the dealers was of real peace and quiet and the amount of torque available (note to self watch right foot), after a few minutes of acclimatization I began to enjoy it and appreciate things like the Head Up Display what a useful tool, you are also very concious of the regenerative braking as it is quite noticable and makes you change your driving style to benefit from it. All to soon I was home but those first immpressions have been reinforced every time I get behind the wheel, shopping trips only at the moment because of Covid19 but I can't wait to roam further afield. Stay safe and healthy. CJ
Hi, i have had mine for a week now and am really enjoying it! Did you find it an issue when using the forward warning sensors? When reversing the sensors sound and the display is clear, but when moving forward to compete parking the sensor does not come on, nor does the display show. It is probably my mis-reading of the manual, but just wondered how you had found it

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi, i have had mine for a week now and am really enjoying it! Did you find it an issue when using the forward warning sensors? When reversing the sensors sound and the display is clear, but when moving forward to compete parking the sensor does not come on, nor does the display show. It is probably my mis-reading of the manual, but just wondered how you had found it
Hi Coolardie. Haven't received my Soul yet (jokes aside) so cannot comment on the car 'in the metal', but thought they didn't come with any front parking sensors. I've seem some comments on this in various reviews. I may be wrong here - and would be delighted if that were the case, as I'd quite like front sensors on mine!
Never mind, I get the impression it's good value all the same.
Continue having fun with the car.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts