Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All!
Just p/x'd my 2009 Soul Tempest 1.6CRDI for a 2012 of the same, much lower mileage, auto box, but for some reason, it is missing the hard foam boot storage tray that sits above the spare wheel and tools , and the fold up hard boot floor.
have been chasing breakers of Souls but no-one has them. Anyone any clues where to source? I do not want to go to Kia UK and pay a million pounds!! Thank you in advance. Alastair.

Super Moderator
Any good at wood work?

Some MDF should see a floor made. Bit of old carpet over the top. Jobs a good un (y)

Registered
kia soul shaker 2009 1.6 petrol
Hi All!
Just p/x'd my 2009 Soul Tempest 1.6CRDI for a 2012 of the same, much lower mileage, auto box, but for some reason, it is missing the hard foam boot storage tray that sits above the spare wheel and tools , and the fold up hard boot floor.
have been chasing breakers of Souls but no-one has them. Anyone any clues where to source? I do not want to go to Kia UK and pay a million pounds!! Thank you in advance. Alastair.
i have a hard foam boot storage if your intrested 拢60.00 I'm based in Liverpool. thanks again Chris.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts