Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Folks,
Just been given the date of my Soul 2 CRDi auto (facelift ) delivery date.

Delivery to Dealer 29th Sept &will be picking it up on the 1st Oct at long last !!

Anyone else got their delivery date for the Facelift ?

·
Registered
283 Posts
Are the prices from the current price list?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ordered a pre facelift Soul 2 auto, back in June but none available, so was offered the facelift for the same price but had totake the chance on what the spec would be. This is a motability order which may be different.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Picked up my Soul 2 CRDi auto (RED) Facelift, yesterday & I am very pleased with it. Not had so much fun driving for a long time, better seat position, better ride, brakes overall control etc. The deisel engine is quieter than my previous Ford Fusion which was a petrol 1.6. Just need to get my phone to pair with it & I will be over the moon lol.

Does anyone know if there is any info re Mobi compatability isues please.

Thanks

Trevor

·
Registered
283 Posts
Congrats on the new car.
What phone have you got? Normally you ready the radio then get your phone to find devices.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Samsung Omnia 7 - it pairs then part downloads but then disconnects !

Trevor

·
Registered
283 Posts
Some of the earlier phones were of the wrong blutooth protocol. I think you need a phone with v2 or later. A simple test would be to borrow a newish Nokia and try pairing that.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Congrats TJ on your new addition I too have my Tornado red Soul CRDI auto, the Red is a superb colour and is already turning heads (not seen another one down this way) we picked her up on Thursday. have had problems getting on to the site(some error message when loading). We're pleased with the soul its comfortable to drive and the engine is quiet for a diesel, Love the folding wing mirrors, and i know it's a little thing but like the way kia have put a little arrow on the dash so you will remember which side the fuel filler cap is ( little things and all that lol) will post some piccies up when i get a chance, just been a tad busy with hospital and Dr's appointments, so after the Grand Prix i will gettomorrow will get busy with the camera

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Congrats to you too Sasquatch, I hope your enjoying yours as much as I am mine. Accessability is great, driving position etc. Put 60 miles on the clock today found the local country lanes which was actualy fun driving. Stopped of for some lunch at a country park so had a great day on the roll in my new Soul lol

Will post some pics tomo

Trevor

·
Registered
336 Posts
Glad to hear that you're enjoying it, my Soul still puts a smile on my face even when it's just sitting in the drive, and it's really put the fun back into driving! Looking forward to the pics

·
Registered
276 Posts
Nice one Trevor, I take it you've not had anyone coming up and asking "tellme about the car"....no worries......you will. 9460 miles on the Tempest in 11 months and still love driving it....gets better every day.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hi. Well done on your excellent choice of motor car. There's no need for the arrow though. If you look at the fuel gauge you should see a small red triangle. It points to the side of the car where the fuel filler is. I've seen this on nearly every car I've driven over the past 20 tears.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Hi all, spent the afternoon with a grin as big as a Cheshire cat, parked in Tesco's for 5 mins and had a lady come over and say what a nice car and what is it? It's almost like being famous lol. Well i promised some pics so here goes.

A little teaser

a late evening with the daytime running lights on

Had 13 miles on the clock when we picked her up

Even a little nook for Grandson's Thomas lol Kia think of everything

Wife is now protected by her own airbags ( ooh Matron)

Some erly Christmas shopping (it's only 10 weeks away folks)

Daughter enjoying the room in the front

Funky seats

And a superb sound system

Shan't bore you with any more, wish me luck tomorrow as i try to pair up my mobile phone. (its a nokia N8) any tips most gratefully accepted

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hi

Love the red colour - I ended up with a bright silver one but I like it just the same. Mine is a petrol/manual and looks very similar except I don't seem to have a button for the active eco? I was wondering what it does?

Rachel

1 - 18 of 18 Posts