Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Sorrentowanders to the left but only on certain bad camber roads, had new tyres fitted on front rears have 6mm of treadalso 4 wheel alignment shows correct. Anyone had the same problem ?

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have had the same problem on my 2006 Sorento Changeing tyres and having the tracking sorted on front and rear has helped but I am not convinced it has totally cured the problem.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi....we have a sorento and have experianced the same pulling to the left and extreme frpnt tyre wear rates.
After having the traking checked by the dealer due to the front off side tyre outer wear we ended up with both front tyre wearing on the inner edges.

A further check today at another dealer confirms tracking within specification but they want the vehicle in for three days to diagnose the problem.

Kia Uk advised me on the phone that I will have tpay for the new tyres ', perhaps not.

Does any one who has experianced this issue have an answer to rectify it.

Regards

Peter

·
Registered
4 Posts
My sorento wanders to the left all the time, I took it to the dealers 3 times but was always told the tracking was ok... I took it to a local suspension company who put it on a jig and made some small changes to the camber/castor both back and front. This made the steering slightly more responsive but did little to wandering. They said some cars are just camber sensitive! If I had Known this before I bought it I would have gone somewere else.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts