Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have Sorrento 2020 model GT Line 2.2 Auto and have smashed a hole in the front grill after hitting a pheasant, any ideas on cost to get a new one supplied and fitted
Thanks

·
Registered
528 Posts
have you tried the kia dealer or bodyshop ? when i had to have a new grill and front panal plastic welded/sprayed on my sportage it was around £500 in a body shop

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
have you tried the kia dealer or bodyshop ? when i had to have a new grill and front panal plastic welded/sprayed on my sportage it was around £500 in a body shop
Only happened early Saturday and dealers not open till tomorrow, shall pop in and see what they suggest, this is just the grill not the whole panel but does have a camera fitted to the Kia sign which looks like its a separate part. I have looked online and prices vary from about 75-£150 supply only but never saw any with the camera attachment so will see what they say in garage. will let you know and thanks for your comment

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.