1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Sorento,2013
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heey bro..s
I got a sorento 2013
When i start accelerating the rear wheels are braking on their own and the coupler overheat
When i remove the coupler pump connector the problem disappear and also when i remove the HECU connector also the problem gone
Any help please am stuck

·
Registered
5,144 Posts
First thing what are tyres like all need to be same make profile and all same size. If fronts are more worn this will cause problem.

·
Registered
5,144 Posts
Is the ABS system working OK. If you have a fault there and the wheel sensors are showing rotation of front wheels faster than the rears this will cause the coupler to engage.

Reactions: Nouar

·
Registered
Sorento,2013
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Is the ABS system working OK. If you have a fault there and the wheel sensors are showing rotation of front wheels faster than the rears this will cause the coupler to engage.
I did test speed sensors with scanner and they giving the same speed as the véhicule sensor
When i remove the hydraulique coupler connector the probleme gone even when i remove abs connector
Conclusion
When there is no traction controle the car works great

·
Registered
5,144 Posts
Sounds as though the traction control is faulty or not receiving the correct inputs. Have you tried pulling connectors off and giving the pins a slight twist with long nosed pliers to make them a tighter fit.

·
Registered
Sorento,2013
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sounds as though the traction control is faulty or not receiving the correct inputs. Have you tried pulling connectors off and giving the pins a slight twist with long nosed pliers to make them a tighter fit.
I tested it with the scanner the abs valves are all working the electrical wires are good

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
If you can not find your specific model on partsouq.com, then you could call a dealer in another country and give them your VIN number. Perhaps a neigbouring country would have the same spec cars. Any dealer in the UK or France that advertises sending parts overseas should also be willing to help locate the number.

·
Registered
Sorento,2013
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
thanks all, i found the probleme and it was a previous mechanical mounted the wrong transfer with a bigger gear ratio off a 3.09
the car need a 2.53 ratio transfer

1 - 12 of 12 Posts