Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have just bought the Sorento and find it difficult to read the analogue speedometer, I read in the owners manual that you can put the speed in digital form on the central display. The display gives other information as you page through but cannot get the mph.
how do you get it?

·
Super Moderator
3,431 Posts
It may be similar to the Sportage.
When you are in 'Trip' mode on the LCD, using the up & down switch have you scrolled through all the trip screens? There should be Fuel Economy, Trip A, Trip B and Digital Speedometer. Check out Section 4 of your handbook.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I have just bought the Sorento and find it difficult to read the analogue speedometer, I read in the owners manual that you can put the speed in digital form on the central display. The display gives other information as you page through but cannot get the mph.
how do you get it?
I've got a 2015 KX4 and on mine it works as described below:

Look at the first photo below; it shows the normal analogue speedometer, it's the one I like to run with.
Also notice the cluster of controls to the right of the steering wheel, you can see the text 'OK' to the left of these controls:

Speedometer Trip computer Car Vehicle Tachometer

Photo two below shows a close up of the steering wheel controls, to the right of the text 'OK' is a rotating thumb wheel that indexes the info shown on the centre section of the display (inside the analogue speedo legend).
If you rotate this thumb wheel one click upwards it changes the display to show an additional digital speedometer in the centre of the analogue one as shown in the third photo at the bottom of this post:

Car Vehicle Speedometer Steering part Trip computer

Third photo:
Speedometer Odometer Car Vehicle Trip computer

Hope this helps;

Merry Christmas.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts