Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had a word with a friend who bought the hyundi ix35 and he says it is possible to change certain options like door locking and light timers etc
So here`s my wish list
1 mirrors to fold when locking and unlocking

2 lights to go out or switch to side lights after 20 seconds when you turn engine off at night but don't remove key

3 Hill start assist to hold until you start to pull away

Don`t know if any of this is possible but would be nice if we could fine tune them to our preferences, and if we could no 4 would be flux capacitor activated at 88 MPH, and the list for that is another story

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
john123 said:
Is your Sportage the new model?Does it not have hill start assist fitted as standard.
Yes it`s new but hill start only hold`s for a few seconds!

HGF69 said:
Why don't your mirrors fold?

They do but not with the key!

·
Registered
290 Posts
Hill start is only meant to hold for a few seconds(about 4)not to hold all the time you are on a hill thats what parking brake is for.Have seen somewhere that you cannot take your driving test in a car with hill start assist unless it can be switched off.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Our last car held on a hill until you touched the accelerator and would not let go till you did! and comparing the two i think it was a better system.
I am not complaining about the sportage been faulty or not working correctly,I am interested to know if possible I can change software setting to suit me.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts