Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
C'mon guys post those lovely pics up. my GF takes delivery Of a 1.4 petrol Lvl 3 in white this month we hope , ordered it NYE ! I am currently negotiating with a company for a factory fit DVD SAT Nav BT CD/Radio . If anything come of it I'll post up pics etc . Any issues to date anyone ? any niggles ? or is it as good as it looks ?

·
Registered
170 Posts
looking to find out what get serviced and when on these - ordered then 1.1 1 and just been told i still got 6 month to weight - surpriced they nead servicxing ever 10000 miles - any one got a break down of what gets done and what service please?

·
Registered
234 Posts
Hi
Mine's a 1.25 2 in Electric Blue it's a handsome beast and i love the quality of the ride and smooth engine (not too slow either keeps up with the traffic ok) a little bit of road noise but generally quite and only noisy on poor surfaces.
Not a biggie but i have noticed it can be a little jerky when pulling away in 1st if you don't get the revs right not sure if it is common to this model but have read similar in test reports,maybe the 1.4 does'nt suffer with this?
MPG is really good at 1600 miles about 44 average and that's only a small amount of M'way and mostly town driving.
One niggle a little rattle has appeared around the face vents when going over rough ridges in the road will have to book it in to the dealers soon,otherwise i'm well chuffed with it and no doubt every buyer will be too....

·
Registered
170 Posts
love the pics - any one got any pics of the 1.1 1 please wont to see what ive ordered. told its got a different vent and a larger spoiler on it is this true

·
Registered
170 Posts
IS THERE ANY OF THE 1.1 1 IN THE UK YET - GETTING FED UP NOW - BEEN WAITING WITH THE SECOND DEALER NOW FOR A MONTH - HE SEEMS TO THINK THERE NOT BUILDING THEM TILL JUNE -WHEN DOSE ANY ONE THINK WE WILL GET THEM .

·
Registered
170 Posts
thanks for trying - love too know the the 0 utube video oif one going 797 miles on a tank have you seen it ? or if the top gear mpg more realistic thanks

·
Registered
170 Posts
ok there not showing as caps my end - sorry - can you please tell me why = there are adverts for suzuki cars here please? - mazda too

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
A senior member is one who has aged a little more than the rest of us

Seriously it all depends on the number of posts you have made.

"Why is there Suzuki & Mazda adverts on here" Answer cos the forum needs the money to operate so they need to companies to advertise on here.
Also we will talk about any manufacturers on here as we aint racist
and it increases your number of posts

Edited by: davy

1 - 20 of 86 Posts