Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Just you and me by the look of things! Dunno about a picture though, I'll see what I've got, well there is this one -

of the Rio doing what it does best and a close up -

The best way of moving a light car I've ever found, the A-frame is specifically designed to fit a 2CV with angled cups that bear against the tubular suspension arms and ratchet straps that bind them tightly in place. As long as you remember to put the key in and turn the steering lock off...
It just follows you around. (like the tailgater from hell)

Any one else found what a good tow-car A Rio is? And it's only the 1.3...

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice Pics! My old Rio has the fittings for a tow bar, but the metal knob thing has been removed. I've oftenwondered what it would be like for towing. How much does the 2CV weigh? I think the limit for unbraked towing is about 300-400 kg. Do you have a system for braking the towed car?

·
Registered
4,914 Posts
My son has a 55reg 1.3 of the old model and tows camping trailer.He has had it from new now done over 100,000 miles still going strong.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Just brought one today, sounds and seems a great car. All the reviews are good on them I just heard something about the timing belt needing doing once every 50 odd thousand miles, mine has 46k on an 03 plate and got it for a great amount with a car p/x too :)

Edited by: pearcey221

1 - 6 of 6 Posts