Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear all, I have had a sorento since I heard about how well it tows caravans. It is only in the last week that I realise how brilliant a 4x4 it is. All the peolpe who have slated me for caravans or fuel consumption are now more than happy to accept a lift home whilst their car is still stuck on the drive! Anyway...whilst driving where angels fear to tread...it suddenly occured to me...can you get snow chains for sorentos? If so...where and how much? Who nows, a shrewd investment now might stand is in good stead for future winters.

I have only been a member for about 10 mins so kind rgeards to all!

Chris

·
Registered
662 Posts
Kia dont make chains but they are available aftermarket depending on wheel size unless your in 2ft drifts or on a road based tyre you shoud not need them

·
Registered
144 Posts
Welcome on board.

I would recommend going abroad to source em or waiting until the summer as current demand will push up the pricing on chains. Everyone is panicing and buying them so wait it out, you have all the traction you need at the moment if you drive to the conditions.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Neil and Paul, Good advice which I will take. Thanks ever so much for replying so promptly.

Chris

1 - 4 of 4 Posts