Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Evening All,

Been lurking for a while, excellent site with loads of useful info, thanks. Pick up my silver 3 SatNav next Monday, ordered four weeks ago so think I was lucky with the timing.

Just wondered if anyone else has problems getting this site to load. Main site is fine but this sub forum takes forever and very often times out.

Regards

Dave

·
Registered
153 Posts
It seems to have been much worse the past week or so, with frequent database server errors that lock you out completely. Can someone in the site moderators tell us what is going on?

·
Registered
124 Posts
Same here getting p**** off trying to load and just keep getting server error took more than 20 mins last night

·
Registered
451 Posts
The same things been happening with me, it happend yesterday while trying to add a post and I lost the post so gave up in the end.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Techno thanks for that, never been on the general forum but perhaps should have looked before starting this thread. This morning it seems to be OK - (maybe shouldn't have said that!).

·
Registered
26 Posts
Yep! I get same problem - takes an age to load once in the forum and selecting topics - frightened I might doze off and miss the very thing I wanted to look at/discuss!! Come on Moderators 'ave a looksee and sort - PLEASE.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts