Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
No response to my first post, obviously not many Sat Navs about. but will try again with this one.

I have always had the side mouldings on previous cars to protect the car from people opening doors on it. They are available for the Sportage but the pictures on the website are not very clear. If anybody has a view on them or even better a picture it would be very helpful.

Thanks

Andrew

·
Registered
29 Posts
I was told the Kia side mouldings are chrome and theyare convex I might be able to get a price soon but the stock picture is poor - well poor enough that I had to get aconfirmation they were indeed chrome. Notcieably they are also quite low down on the side door panels so I'm not 100% happy about these.

Griffo has highlighted the rubber self sdhesive side mouldings which are £75 and its obvious from his photo these can be attached much higherandthey look good.

I tried everything to avoid a door dent but sometimes its impossible and now I've picked up one its highly annoying I'll be having some further protection added just not sure which is the best option.
Edited by: Seasider

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for that. I have now seen the pictures he posted. He only lives a short distance away so will find out where he got them.
Andrew

·
Registered
564 Posts
See my post 'Aftermarket Accessories'
There is a photo of the Cobra one's that I have fitted to my FE

Edited by: Griffo

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hi Griffo those side steps you have look really nice - are they the standard KIA ones ?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts