Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
Does anyone else have a Shuma? I've had mine about three years and have never seen another. It's an 05 plate and the spec is just great for the money. Aircon,all round discs, leather seats, abs, twin air bags, heated and electrically adjusted mirrors, electrically adjusted headlights. It has only just developed a problem with the aircon which I have posted already. I'd love to know if there are any more out there.

·
Registered
3 Posts
hi dani have a 03 plate with less mod cons than yours mate, air con, alloys, ele windows, leather seats, i think it is a great car for the money.

got a couple of minorfaults, am looking for a servicemanual.

ive only seen 1 up in tibshelf derbyshire was samecolour and with a similar reg that was freeky lol

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi, I've just got a Shuma Mk2 2003. Took it through the car wash yesterday and when it came out the aerial was bent at an angle. When I tried to straighten it it snapped. The mechanics are still working - do you know if it's difficult to fit a new aerial?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Bought my Shuma II new in 2002. Cost me £8500 for standard spec 1600 model. Smooth performerapart from roughmanual transmission, especially from standstill. Some electrical gremlins starting to appear, the worst being a defunct heater blower. Checked the 30 ampfuse for this but seemso.k. Not so sure about the relay.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts