Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, bought my 55 sedona Automaticin Feb this year and took it to the Czech Republic where I live. I use it frequently to transport a small amount of goods around europe. It has developed a shuddering whilst accelerating or labouring on mountains (plenty of those over here) I feel it through the steering wheel. I took it to the local Kia dealer who said it may be the drive shaft but is not serious enough to change it yet. There is also a continual sqeaking on the front disks which increases slightly when turning left and dissapears when braking, again told that discs may be distorted but no need to worry till they become badly worn.
Can anyone give me some advice as what may be the cause and if I should worry. Thanks

·
Registered
189 Posts
I had exactly the same problem on a Citroen Xantia I used to own and it turned out that one of the alloy wheels was buckled. It was more noticeable when towing the caravan up hills.
It may be worth checking yours but if they're ok I wouldn't mind betting it's got something to do withyourdistorted disc.

Good luck

1 - 2 of 2 Posts