Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 20 of 76 Posts

Registered
Kia E Niro
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All I ordered my Kia Niro EV back in October and was given a 22 week delivery time I鈥檝e just been updated by the dealership that my car has now been shipped 馃ぃ does anyone know how long a sail it is before it arrives in UK?

Registered
Kia Niro 3 PHEV (70-plate) Horizon Blue
Hi All I ordered my Kia Niro EV back in October and was given a 22 week delivery time I鈥檝e just been updated by the dealership that my car has now been shipped 馃ぃ does anyone know how long a sail it is before it arrives in UK?
My daughter in Edinburgh ordered an eNiro2 way back in July. She was given an early November delivery date, which has since been moved on twice. On Christmas Eve she was told that it is on the shio and somewhere in the Indian Ocean. Delivery is now promised on or before Jan 16th!

Registered
Hi All I ordered my Kia Niro EV back in October and was given a 22 week delivery time I鈥檝e just been updated by the dealership that my car has now been shipped does anyone know how long a sail it is before it arrives in UK?
Your best bet is checking Schedule - EUKOR and look for shipping between Pyeongtaek and Immingham. That is the ship between Kia Korea and the staging area in Hull. Add 10-14 days on top of that to get to your dealer.

Reactions: mr.macspot

Super Moderator
Wow that鈥檚 disappointing to hear let鈥檚 hope it鈥檚 come this month then sounds like false information at some point ??
Lots of orders from manufactures have kept getting pushed back. Sadly chip shortage means they do not know exactly when they will arrive.

Registered
Kia E Niro
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey thanks for the info I think the Kia,s get delivered at Immingham so I鈥檒l check it out
Found site and info of December departure but the arrival at Immingham information on the table cannot be read ??
Kia has a large import facility just outside of Immingham. If you have the ships names you can search and track them on Marine Traffic.
cheers do you think my dealership would know which ship it is on ??

Registered
Dealer can tell you name of ship and you can track using a shipping tracking app. There are currently 3 car carrier ships en route to UK from Korea, my car is on the Asian Captain, currently near Crete, due in Immingham mid January.

Registered
I've just checked the EUKOR search and the Morning Linda left Korea on the 23rd December and is due in Immingham on at the beginning of Feb. That seems to be the only shipment between these two ports just now.

Registered
Kia E Niro
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I've just checked the EUKOR search and the Morning Linda left Korea on the 23rd December and is due in Immingham on at the beginning of Feb. That seems to be the only shipment between these two ports just now.
Yeah I have seen that as I鈥檝e tracked them I鈥檓 hoping my car is on the Linda but my dealership say they can鈥檛 confirm it ? They only been told it is being shipped do I think it will be on Linda but I can only see wen it is due to teach Suez I can鈥檛 see wen it will reach Immingham but thanks for the info

Registered
Kia Niro 3 PHEV (70-plate) Horizon Blue
The Asian Captain docked at Birmingham yesterday morning (02.00hrs), with my daughter's eNiro on board (she hopes! The car was ordered last August, so there is a bit of a delay.....

Registered
Kia E Niro
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
The Asian Captain docked at Birmingham yesterday morning (02.00hrs), with my daughter's eNiro on board (she hopes! The car was ordered last August, so there is a bit of a delay.....
Haha fingers crossed but I think you mean Immingham as Birmingham not quite on the coast 馃憤

1 - 20 of 76 Posts