Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Do you mean the load cover? If so there are no brackets, it fits into recesses in each side.Suggest visit to dealer.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
its the clips that are in the recess that have broken. It looks like a simple job to replace provided I can get the parts. Obviously don't want to pay a fortune for what is essentially a couple of pieces of plastic. Are there any online dealers where I may be able to get the parts from?

·
Registered
207 Posts
You don't say what year your Carens is.Please update your profile.mine is an 09 LS Auto and there are no clips in the recess - the cover has spring loaded ends that fit into them.

At least get a price from your dealer then try some of the online scrappers - they may have your model Carens in stock. Don't hold out too much hope tho' as there are very few Carens in scrapyards!

Sorry can't be of much more help

Gary

·
Registered
437 Posts
You can get them from any dealer for about 4 pounds each, although the only come in dark grey now so may look out of place. They are handed as well, also they are not as simple to fit as they look. The complete side trim will need removing as they are held in with two screws from behind that panel as well as the one screw on the front.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts