Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, the wife had a letter from Hendy Kiaoffering her 3 services for her Picanto 1.1 for£531 which she can pay monthly on interest free, have any other kia owners been offered this and is this offer good value

many thanks
chris

·
Registered
11 Posts
The only question you need to ask yourself is are you going to pay in advance for something you haven't had yet?Will you keep the car 3 years?The only winner is the dealer who has your money and with countless others as well,can be having a steady cash flow through the till.Personally I have been offered this 3 year servicing dealon my 08 Carens for over £800.I will not be giving it to the dealer until the services are done as no one can tell what the future holds.With ourrecent turbosituation with the car it may not be staying long.

·
Registered
78 Posts
If you contact Viking Kia at West End, Southampton, they may offer you a 3 year service deal which you pay monthly. Personally I find them a much nicer crowd to deal with then Hendy (I presume you mean Eastleigh). We went to Viking even though Hendy was in the next road and have been back to Viking for another vehicle since.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts