Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2017 Sportage 2L AWD
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought my Kia in November. Service records show that it was last serviced last October.
Going on th mykia it says that the next service is due March of this year?? I did update the site puttiubng in the date of last service,indeed have paid for two more services,starting October of this year. On checking with Mykia for the recall they don`t recognise me. Is the Mykia site really useless as ,according to it,I am obviously overdue a service (Although my service book shows otherwise)

·
Registered
Sportage 2017 (67) 1.7 crdi manual
350 Posts
From what I understand it has to be serviced every 12 months or the mileage increments. The 12 months is from first registered not 12 months from the last service.

For example mine says its due in August. However the last service stamp was January. Let's say I got confused. I paid for a service in June and updated it myself on my kia. However it still states August on my kia.

My guess is your car was registered in March and the subsequent dates always state March on my kia. But you could ring them to confirm. As each kia garage cant access a central database for services either. ringing your local one will probably be useless if that wasn't the last garage to do the service.

I'm unsure if my services are up to date as I had it done in june, is it still warranty covered or do I need yet another service in August? Who knows.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.