Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
525 Posts
every 10k miles on mine, im used to 22k mile intervals, this may become annoying!

·
Registered
33 Posts
big_boz said:
every 10k miles on mine, im used to 22k mile intervals, this may become annoying!
Picking my 1 Air 1.1 Ecodynamics up tomorrow, dealer stated that the service schedule had changed and that it was now 20,000 miles or a year, have asked for that in writing!

·
Registered
525 Posts
The dealers havent mentioned anything to me and ive been in a fair few times!

·
Registered
437 Posts
Picking my 1 Air 1.1 Ecodynamics up tomorrow, dealer stated that the service schedule had changed and that it was now 20,000 miles or a year, have asked for that in writing!
[/QUOTE]

Well they know nothing. Its actually 10k/12 months for any new Rio. A plus point is that he odd numbered services will be cheap as oil and filter is only replaced every 20k

·
Registered
33 Posts
Mr Kia said:
Well they know nothing. Its actually 10k/12 months for any new Rio. A plus point is that he odd numbered services will be cheap as oil and filter is only replaced every 20k[/QUOTE]

I showed them in the service book that it states 10,000 miles but they said they have received updated info extending it to 20,000 miles...I remain sceptical but will wait and see when they put it in writing as requested.

Maybe Kia Customer Services would care to enlighten us?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.