YB PE/YB CUV PE FRONT CAMERA (LKA/LFA)
OPERATION LOGIC IMPROVEMENT

·
Registered
MY21 Stonic GT-Line S ISG MHEV iMT - sw220211 - map14.47.48.631.401.5
581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This particular one is Stonic specific.
I found out when out of curiosity I wanted to see how I would go about booking a service online next year in September and it came up with this pending Service Action during the booking process.
i then contacted Kia customer service, who then shared those details above. I have no idea if it’s related to the recent software update at all or whether it’s Stonic specific (historically other Kia models have had some logic improvement carried out so I have no clue whether this is recent or something pending for some time)

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
There is a similar one for Sportages in USA
So I guess we wait and see
If you try to book a service online, does it also list a pending service action for you?

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Dealer has performed the camera operational software update this morning and all seems well.
praise to the dealer Waylands in Reading for booking me in for this work at such short notice and just before Christmas.
Only drove the two miles back to the office and didn’t notice any difference.It’s possibly a fine tune nothing more. Still, better to have this done before the navigation software update in case of compatibility issues.
I do use the LKA and LFA all the time so if there’s a difference I should notice soon.

Reactions: iooi

·
Registered
2 Posts
@fenegroni Apologies for reanimating an old thread, but can you confirm your Stonic has LFAS as well as LKAS?

We have a Rio GT-line S (with both) as a stopgap, with a Stonic on order. The Rio specifications mention LFAS whereas the Stonic does not - have they simply missed it off the sheet?

Would be great if you can confirm, as we have found that little green steering wheel icon far more useful than expected!

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It definitely has what was called Lane Keep Assist as well as Lane Follow Assist. Maybe they now just call the whole thing LKA System.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts