Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've decided the time has come to sell my sedona.job circumstances mean its no longer needed, which is a real shame cause I love driving it.
anyway, this isnt a selling advertisement, I just wondered what you guys thought I should ask for it?
I dont really have a clue what to ask. I will post an ad in the relavant section when I know!!

Gold 2005 55 plate 2.9crdi SE+ (full leather, running boards etc)Auto, 42k with full service history and receipts, including cambelt done just under a year ago, New towbar with twin electrics, new dvd roof player etc

Thanks

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yea, webuyanycar is offering 3800Off toa car sales tomorrow who said he was interested and is talking around 4k subject to seeing it.
He said it books at 3600 with 60k

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
watch we buy any car they offer you a good price then nit pick it down and before you know it your down to £3.
Take alook at Parkers guide online and wisebuyers guide or even whatcar. 4K seems alot to offer. Good luck hope you get a good price

Edited by: davy

·
Registered
390 Posts
Hi, beware we buy any car. com. Last year my mothers car came up as £1300. Then thet started to cut it down..eventually to £50.
Steve Gx Blackpool

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well she's gone.Garage bought off me for £3950! well chuffed, although very sad to see her go.
Now what should I buy, mmmmm

I guess I'll have loads of spare time at a weekend now that I wont have anything to repair!!
Thanks to all the people on here for all the help and advise :)

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yes, I was very surprise, especially as I wasnt buying a car off them!he started at 3800, told him I wanted 4k, he moved £100 and I pushed him for the extra £50!

I think he has a buyer in mind, he had 2 in last week and sold them pretty quick.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts