Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That would normally be the case Anchorman, but we've been busy, had a holiday and I'm ashamed to say that this was it's first wash since the Buxton meet

·
Registered
283 Posts
Hmmm. Don't know what to say really but don't forget I'm car cleaning OCD.
Mine gets washed EVERY week, vacuum EVERY week, clayed about 3 times a year, polished about the same and waxed about every 4 weeks. The glass gets done about every 2 weeks. The wheels have been sealed and polished inside oand out and they get washed inside and out every week. Engine twice a year.......

..........shall I go on!!!

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Wow Anchorman, I'm impressed! How do you find the time for such extreme valeting? I don't know if it's because my car's silver or the Gardx, but it didn't even look that dirty before I washed it

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
He finds the time because his wife fully supports him in this...... would it be that all women were this wonderful!!!....lol

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
anchorman develops a nervous twitch when he reads posts like that..... it came back the other day when i called at his house in my fithy tempest....lol
Edited by: tempest

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
I had better not call round to see him Tempest, we have been using ours to clear the house out and it still has not been cleaned since the meet,to say it's dirty would be an understatement. I could not find the time to waste on cleaning ours afterall it's just a very nice car but it's there to get you around from place to place.

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Dave R said:
I had better not call round to see him Tempest, we have been using ours to clear the house out and it still has not been cleaned since the meet,to say it's dirty would be an understatement. I could not find the time to waste on cleaning ours afterall it's just a very nice car but it's there to get you around from place to place.
its not just your car that needs a clean!!!....your mouth does too with soap!!!....lol

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Don't get upset Tempest ,it's only a car !!
Just because it's the nicest car I have had for a long time and I think that the Soul is fantastic for what it is then I must admit I would not swap it even for a new 2012 model. The media on the new one sounds great but my Parrot hands free gives me voice control on the phone so the rest of my sound sytem is ok for what I use it for. I don't like the new consule on the 2012 model,the old rotary switches are much better.

Dictators ride to and fro upon tigers which they dare not dismount and the tigers are getting hungry.
Be wiser than other people if you can but do not tell them so.
Bacon is good but sausages are better.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts