Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Help needed for older person. I have an 03 Sedona with the spare wheel on a rack under the car. The only time I tried to take the wheel off I was unable to lift the rack back up with out using a trolly jack. Can anyone surgest a way of taking the wheel off the rack without the rack dropping to the floor.

·
Registered
702 Posts
treall said:
Help needed for older person. I have an 03 Sedona with the spare wheel on a rack under the car. The only time I tried to take the wheel off I was unable to lift the rack back up with out using a trolly jack. Can anyone surgest a way of taking the wheel off the rack without the rack dropping to the floor.
Short of not using the rack and just putting the tyre in the back I can't think of any other way to make it easier for you sorry.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Maybe you could use a tyre weld can for puntures and then you will never need to remove spare wheel and saves your back

Your not the only one those cages are a right pain I always buy a car with one in boot . Because they take 3/4 if an hour usually to wind bolt with rubbish wheel brace .

·
Registered
662 Posts
do what younger fitter able bodied people do join the AA or RAC

sorry but you can't get the wheel out without fully lowering the holder

1 - 7 of 7 Posts