Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well the Sedona pimping is going well.So far its got 19" wheels, limo windows done by a proper tinter,Leather interior fitted,sidesteps fitted today.Roof mounted 11" dvd player fitted.Tomorrow going to fit a remote opening system to her.Jobs to do I have a factory sat nav system to go in once i figure out how to get AV plug for the dvd to fit to it.Tow bar to fit and a rear factory spolier.
So been very busy and will hopefully get some pics up of it.Its starting to take shape very nicely.

·
Registered
195 Posts
carlnlisa2 said:
I'm thinking of changing all the dash lights to blue on mine have you done yours and if so is it easy enough to do.
Regards

the dash lights are easy enough, the switches are a bit of a PIA though.

Done all mine with blue LEDs (white for the coloured switches like the hazards) looks nice.
now to find some sidesteps from a breaker.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Once you start playing with them its hard to stop adding.At lest the wife dosent mind as shes the one that drives it the most

·
Registered
38 Posts
kinda on the same theme here....who has a smart phone, i.e Iphone or Galaxy S2? If you use a car mount for it do you use the dash vent mount version or window sucker one?

Reason i ask is i have the Galaxy S2 and the satnav is excellent so i would like to use it regularly but with the depth of the dash i reckon the window sucker holder would make it too far from the power socket to plug in a charger.

cavey

·
Registered
195 Posts
I use one of the dash mounts on the flexible arm, to the right of the wheel, I then have a USB thingy in the cigar lighter, with a USB lead threaded under the dash to the mount.

·
Registered
21 Posts
On my old 53 plate Sedona I sold last year I replaced the vdo cassette player with a double din dvd thing that did every thing but work properly (more ebay trash) so was going to put the old radio back in but whilst looking for it in the loft came across a Android tablet (poor mans ipad) we had got the kids for Christmas the year before they'd stopped using it because the battery was no good any more. So armed with craft knife and supper glue length of multi core cable and terminal block fitted to dash of Sedona and put old radio cassette under passenger seat as the amplifier for the pad put a shed load of music on it and a few films and best bit using wifi to surf whilst down the drive and cost les than £60. when I sold the car the guy that bought it was more interested in the Android pad than had it had the timing belt done lol. <?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" />

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
richrj said:
hello mate ,what year is your sedona, and how much did you pay for your running boards ..?..
Hi my sedona is 03.I think I paid about £200 for the running boards.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts