Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I am new on her and looking for some help.
Can anyone give me an idea as to what is wrong with the Sendoa i have just boughtbeing told the car runs great!!! Its a long story but the guy has ripped me off big time.
. The car wont start unless you spray easy start into the air intake, it drives fine until you put the foot down even just going up a slight hill, the engine check light comes on and stays on until you loose all power then the car cuts out. the car will run if you keep to minimum revs so the engine check light doesnt come on for long. Thanks Marea

·
Registered
141 Posts
there is a number of things that could cause this you need to get the codes read to get a better idea to what is going on with it.
the first thing that comes to mind is fuel presure problem could be some thing simple presure regulator or even the filter or the mojor problem the fuel pump it self.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ok, we just bought the car last night, and i am hoping it is nothing major. the fuel pump has been replaced and is new. Where is the best place to get the codes read? would it have to go to the kia dealer?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts