Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Desperate kia owner- am driving to spain on tues - this car which is a 53 plate sedona automatichas just come from a service - not a kia garage but usual thing and had brake discs replaced - have not had a minutes problem with this car -- however two days after the service it started losing revs not changing up the gears shuddering and losing power - am absolutely desperate as supposed to be getting on ship on tuesday - have looked at every forum which suggested transmission fluid which we have changed and problem still persists - if we turn car off and on it seems to reset itself and goes for a little while - this happened on a sat night so cannot contact a garage - anything you can suggest - help !!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
i have a 53plate manual i was having a problem at times when changing into 2nd gear lost power and only tick over speed i also had a slight knocking noise from lefthand top of the engine aa called out to say one of my injectors had gone, not saying this is your case but have a look all the best.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts