Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
Sportage GT-line S CRDI Auto
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
Does anyone know who supplies good quality front & rear seat covers for a a 2017 Sportage GT-Line S? I occasionally have to transport dirt Rugby players!

Thanks,
Mark.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi,
Does anyone know who supplies good quality front & rear seat covers for a a 2017 Sportage GT-Line S? I occasionally have to transport dirt Rugby players!

Thanks,
Mark.
Hi Mark! I've been looking for a set of covers too, I have found that if you have airbags fitted in your front seats make sure to get airbag compatible seat covers...even then I'm not sure how the seat cover manufacturers know where the airbag deploys from to match every vehicle on the market... I'll let you know if I find some decent ones!

·
Premium Member
Sportage GT-line S CRDI Auto
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi NJAY,
Thanks for the info, I'll look out for this if I can find any decent covers and let you know as well!

·
Registered
58 Posts
I found some online from a seller who makes to measure, He is up in Aberdeen, not cheap but reaaly good, I'll find and post the link, it's Lux ride ltd you can select fabrics, designs etc.. contact via ebay shop/

·
Registered
58 Posts
I found some online from a seller who makes to measure, He is up in Aberdeen, not cheap but reaaly good, I'll find and post the link, it's Lux ride ltd you can select fabrics, designs etc.. contact via ebay shop/

1 - 5 of 5 Posts