Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a seat belt extender for my Kia Cee'd. I find alot of sizes and types available on ebay, but do anyone know what size and type Kia uses in Cee'd, and perhaps know about a dealer that sells extenders?

I'm looking for something like this : http://cgi.ebay.com/1x-Seat-belt-extention-extender-car-bus-camper-taxi-/110606017650?pt=AU_Car_Parts_Accessories&hash=item19c0a1e472

I have three (!) children seats in the back of the car and need easy access to the middle seat belt buckle (receiver), therefor a mounted extender would be great!

·
Registered
94 Posts
I just tried keying in "Seat belt extender" to the Google search engine and got dozens of possible suppliers.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
@Eric
Yes i know many suppliers sells Seat betl extenders, but from whatI read on ebay there are different sizes and types of seat belts. Therefore i asked if anyone knew the size (in inches or mm) and type (type A, B1 or something) :)

·
Registered
94 Posts
Sorry miss-understood one of the sites I looked at did have pictures of the the three common types they were easily identifiable one from the other just by comparison so have another trawl. If you Google exactly as I said it was about the fourth or fifth entry in the list.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello, I wonder, did you ever get hold of the correct sized extenders? I find myself with the same requirement and the ones I am seeing online so far are not compatible with the buckles in my Kia Cee'd.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Not yet. We just picked car up. I am going to try cheaper solution. I ordered "seat belt buckle extension extender clip". Found it on ebay and its dispatched from UK 'not china' so i will know for sure in a week if it is good solution.
Kia seatbelt has short metal clip and it to small for universal buckle size. We need bit smaller (shorter) buckle. It cost me 4 pound with postage for 2.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts